Please note, our headquarters hotel, Disney's Coronado Springs Resort has sold out for certain nights during the duration of our conference.
Please see below for alternative hotel information.
Alternative Hotel Accommodations
This hotel is considered a “Good Neighbor Hotel”, so therefore it offers some, but not all of the Disney benefits. The benefits it does include are as follows:
- Disney FastPass+ Service
- Extra Magic Hours
- Complimentary shuttle transportation to the parks and Disney Springs
Please note, it does not include the Disney Magical Express (airport transportation).
The room rate is $199 per night (excluding taxes and fees).
That rate will be available until 2/7/20 or until we sell out.
Transportation Options from B Resort to Disney's Coronado Springs Resort (and to/from the airport)
- Minnie Van Service
- This is operated by Lyft and is very easy to use and costs are fairly minimal due to the proximity of the locations.
- Rent a car
- B Resort & Spa / Self-parking is $22 per day and Valet parking is $28 per day.
- Coronado Resort / Parking for a conference attendee (no overnights) at the Coronado is free.
- Shuttle Service
- Take a bus from B Resort to Disney Springs, then switch buses to get to Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort has sold out for certain nights during the duration of our conference.
Please see above for alternative hotel information.
Free Onsite Childcare for Conference Attendees!
All certified caregivers are guaranteed to be:
• At least 18 years of age
•Certified in child/infant CPR and basic first aid
• Trained by Kid’s Nite Out & must complete Walt Disney World “Traditions”
• Have previous childcare or teaching experience
• Are thoroughly interviewed, screened, references are checked, and criminal background checks are performed
• Many of our professional caregivers possess advanced training, a state teaching certificate or a CDA certificate.