Free Onsite Childcare for Conference Attendees!
Our Disney Resort location is the perfect destination for the whole family. At IDOC, family matters, and as part of our ongoing
commitment to our members, we're offering free daily childcare while you're attending The Connection.
Space is limited, so be sure to make a reservation as soon as your plans are in place.
Thursday, January 31 from 8am – 5pm
Friday, February 1 from 8am – 6pm
Saturday, February 2 from 8am – 12pm
Food and beverage, age-appropriate toys, coloring sheets, arts and crafts,
board games, group play, books, music, and much more!
All certified caregivers are guaranteed:
• Are at least 18 years of age
• Are certified in child/infant CPR and basic first aid
• Are trained by Kid’s Nite Out & must complete Walt Disney World “Traditions”
• Have previous childcare or teaching experience
• Are thoroughly interviewed, screened, references are checked, and criminal background checks are performed
• Many of our professional caregivers possess advanced training, a state teaching certificate or a CDA certificate.